1. Unbox Computer and plug in all USB drives.
2. Carefully plug in the HDMI or DVI cable into the GRAPHIC CARD. (Orange / Yellow Port) If your monitor does not support the cables mentioned, please use the included adapter to plug into the orange port. Please note – plugging into the White, Blue, or HDMI ports near the top of the computer will not yield any display.
3. Start the computer and change all required settings. Optional: You may start your Windows Update.
4. Backup the current Operating System into an alternate drive such as a (External Hard Drive, USB Flash Drive, Blank DVD, or etc.)
5. You may now install programs of your choice as your operating system has been safely backed up.