Higher Frames Per Second in More Games
Results shown with high quality graphics settings.
FPS Results Provided by
Customer Questions & Answers
- QCan I connect my ethernet cable at the pc?Asked on August 5, 2021 5:12 amAnswer Hello Cristian, yes you can! -Chris
- QWhat antivirus software comes with it? What would you recommend to get?Asked on June 23, 2021 3:50 pmAnswer Hello Kris, our PCs come with Windows defender which is built into Windows. Honestly, Windows Defender is pretty good on its own but for another free solution, I personally think Malwarebytes free edition is good too. -Chris
- QHow much more ram can you add to this machine?Asked on March 30, 2021 5:58 pmAnswer Hello David, you should be able to go up to 64GB of RAM. -Chris
- QCan I install separate ram other than what came with if I remove what it came with?Asked on March 20, 2021 9:42 pmAnswer Hello Jarrett, yes you can! -Chris
- QI saw a question that said this came with a keyboard and mouse what are they and there specsAsked on March 20, 2021 9:28 amAnswer Hello Daniel, this comes with our own branded Skytech mouse and keyboard. I'm not sure what you mean by "specs" but they are standard RGB. -Chris
- QDoes this have a USB type C for VrAsked on March 17, 2021 8:32 amAnswer Hello Henry, this model does not come with USB-C but you can easily buy an adapter. -Chris
Had this PC for about 3 months and it runs any game over 130 FPS highest settings on 1440p resolution, great build haven’t had any issues so far.
First gaming PC I have ever got, and my hopes were not dropped. Exactly what I thought it would be like. Overall great PC.
I bought this PC for my son for Christmas and helped him set it up. I also feel like they are good value for a custom built PC and don’t cost much more than if you built it yourself.
Jeremy LynchMark V
* Frame rates based on 1080p resolution with high graphical settings.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
* Product images used on this page are for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of exact components used at the time of manufacture. Component make and models may vary from depictions of product in product images but will adhere to the specifications outlined in the product description. Particulars such as I/O or graphical ports may vary. Please contact us for more details.