Customer Questions & Answers
- QIs it dual channel for the Memory Capacity 16GB?Asked on August 1, 2022 8:31 pmAnswer
Hello Patrick, yes it is. -Chris
- QNo instructions on how to replace cooling liquid. I’d like to know how to use remote control to change speed of fan and colors. So far not able to find the infoAsked on March 6, 2022 2:22 pmAnswer
The Blaze 3.0 actually uses software for the RGB control. Fan speed is controllable through the BIOS. As for the cooling liquid, please contact support for further assistance, as the instructions and next steps will depend on the cooler you have.
- QIs the power supply modular?Asked on February 18, 2022 10:10 amAnswer
Hello Isaac, it is not unfortunately. -Chris
I am a software designer and Mod Developer…its perfect for what I need, I can run one development session with a separate render session and it’s smooth and responsive.
I can honestly say that this has to be the best purchase I have made when buying a pc. It’s fast, reliable, and an amazing product.
Michael H.Blaze II
All you need to do is take out the stuff in the case and plug and play…the build of the computer, it wasn’t half-assed and made with care. It was cabled beautifully.
Timothy LinArchangel 3.0
* Frame rates based on 1080p resolution with high graphical settings.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
* Product images used on this page are for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of exact components used at the time of manufacture. Component make and models may vary from depictions of product in product images but will adhere to the specifications outlined in the product description. Particulars such as I/O or graphical ports may vary. Please contact us for more details.