Download the starting guide for your PC below.
If your model is not featured above, please consult the guide below in conjunction with the chassis manual for your model:
Setting Up Your New PC
- Remove the PC from the packaging.
- Remove the internal protective foam.
- Depending on the style of your case, remove the screws either on the front or rear side of your windowed panel.
- Take off the side panel. For some models you may need to slide the panel towards the back of the PC.
- Remove the package foam carefully and reinstall the window panel.
- Connect your peripherals such as keyboard, mouse, ethernet cable, speakers to the ports on the front or back of the PC.
- Make sure you screw on the included antenna to the golden connectors on the back of the PC for wi-fi.
- Plug in your monitor cable to the ports below the green, pink, and blue audio ports. These ports may be next to the golden connectors.
- Do not plug in the monitor cables to any other port on the top half of the back of the PC. Those ports are either disabled or non-operational due to the CPU used.
- Connect the power cable to the back of the PC.
- Make sure that the switch next to the power cable slot is set to the line side, not the circle side.
- If there is a silent mode button next to the power switch, make sure it is toggled/depressed.
- Press the power button on the PC to start it up.
- Once Windows is loaded, set up your account to your preferences.