If your model is not featured above, please consult the guide below in conjunction with the chassis manual for your model:
1. Remove the PC from the packaging.
2. Remove the internal protective foam.
a. Depending on the style of your case, remove the screws either on the front or rear side of your windowed panel.
b. Take off the side panel. For some models you may need to slide the panel towards the back of the PC.
c. Remove the package foam carefully and reinstall the window panel.
3. Connect your peripherals such as keyboard, mouse, ethernet cable, speakers to the ports on the front or back of the PC.
a. Make sure you screw on the included antenna to the golden connectors on the back of the PC for wi-fi.
4. Plug in your monitor cable to the ports below the green, pink, and blue audio ports. These ports may be next to the golden connectors.
a. Do not plug in the monitor cables to any other port on the top half of the back of the PC. Those ports are either disabled or non-operational due to the CPU used.
5. Connect the power cable to the back of the PC.
a. Make sure that the switch next to the power cable slot is set to the line side, not the circle side.
b. If there is a silent mode button next to the power switch, make sure it is toggled/depressed.
6. Press the power button on the PC to start it up.
7. Once Windows is loaded, set up your account to your preferences.