Customer Questions & Answers
- QDoes it over heat I do not see much coolingAsked on August 1, 2022 10:31 pmAnswer
Hello Bon, we test all of our SKUs heavily before selling them. -Chris
- QIs the liquid cooling system all in one or open? And do I have to replace the coolant at some point ?Asked on May 12, 2022 6:44 amAnswer
Hello Josh, this model comes with an air cooler if you look a the specs (Wraith Spire). -Chris
- QThe tiny light on the front is blinking yellow. What does that mean?Asked on May 3, 2022 9:05 pmAnswer
Hello Donny, that's just the hard drive notification light and is completely normal. -Chris
- Qhow do i change the rgb on the fansAsked on March 24, 2022 2:49 pmAnswer
The RGB may be controlled through a button on the controller itself, software, or a remote. Please contact support directly for help identifying which one your Shiva uses!
- QIs the rgb customizable, And what are the motherboard inputs or did I not see a picture of it?Asked on March 8, 2022 8:05 pmAnswer
The RGB is customizable on this Shiva. Motherboard inputs will vary on the exact model of motherboard you receive in your PC.
- QDoes this have top vent like the shadow or archangel box?Asked on February 27, 2022 12:01 amAnswer
Hello Hunter, it does not. -Chris
I am a software designer and Mod Developer…its perfect for what I need, I can run one development session with a separate render session and it’s smooth and responsive.
I can honestly say that this has to be the best purchase I have made when buying a pc. It’s fast, reliable, and an amazing product.
Michael H.Blaze II
All you need to do is take out the stuff in the case and plug and play…the build of the computer, it wasn’t half-assed and made with care. It was cabled beautifully.
Timothy LinArchangel 3.0
* Frame rates based on 1080p resolution with high graphical settings.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
* Product images used on this page are for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of exact components used at the time of manufacture. Component make and models may vary from depictions of product in product images but will adhere to the specifications outlined in the product description. Particulars such as I/O or graphical ports may vary. Please contact us for more details.