Customer Questions & Answers
- QCan this PC run VR? If not is their a way or add-on I can purchase to make it support VR?Asked on August 8, 2021 8:48 pmAnswer Hello Carsen, yes it can! Just to be sure, you want to search for whichever VR headset you are interested in and put "requirements" after but you shouldn't have any issues. -Chris
- Qwhat motherboard is this?Asked on August 2, 2021 10:46 pmAnswer Hello Diego, this model comes with a A520M. If you are wondering which specific motherboard, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to say as we are currently in a nationwide parts shortage. -Chris
- QHi! I was wondering if 1. The GTX 1660 Super could run dual monitor 2. If so, what video ports does this PC require?Asked on August 2, 2021 11:23 amAnswer Hello William, yes it can! Since the brand will vary I wouldn't be able to say for sure but it'll be either HDMI or DP. -Chris
I bought this computer as my son’s first Gaming PC for Christmas. He is in love with it…plenty of room to upgrade inside as his needs grow.
Had absolutely no trouble setting it up and begin gaming Price is pretty much comparable to buying and assembling all the components yourself.
Shubham AgrawalMark V
I could not be more pleased with my purchase! Not only can the Shiva handle the most intense graphics, but it fits my personal tastes.
* Frame rates based on 1080p resolution with high graphical settings.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
* Product images used on this page are for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of exact components used at the time of manufacture. Component make and models may vary from depictions of product in product images but will adhere to the specifications outlined in the product description. Particulars such as I/O or graphical ports may vary. Please contact us for more details.