Customer Questions & Answers
- QCan I swap parts with parts of my own, for example the gpu?Asked on August 28, 2021 6:29 pmAnswer Hello William, yes you can! Keep in mind the warranty only covers the parts that came with the computer. -Chris
- QWhat generation is the CPU? is it 9th or 8th gen?Asked on August 22, 2021 10:23 amAnswer Hello Michael, this model comes with a 9th gen CPU. -Chris
- QCan I customize the RBG lighting?Asked on August 19, 2021 2:59 amAnswer Hello Kobe, the RGB is case controlled so you can only select from preset options. -Chris
- QCan you add an additional sata ssd?Asked on August 13, 2021 10:56 pmAnswer Hello Aldo, yes you can! -Chris
- QCan this be ordered with white housing?Asked on July 30, 2021 7:11 pmAnswer Hello Steve, unfortunately we do not have this case in white. -Chris
At the time of purchase I was able to buy all parts for $900 to build almost this exact set up, but prebuilt for $1000 and monthly payments was too good to pass up!
THE PC is outrageously amazing. I runs smoothly with very very little issues i love it. No need for hardware upgrades with this bigboy.
Had absolutely no trouble setting it up and begin gaming Price is pretty much comparable to buying and assembling all the components yourself.
Shubham AgrawalMark V
* Frame rates based on 1080p resolution with high graphical settings.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
* Product images used on this page are for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of exact components used at the time of manufacture. Component make and models may vary from depictions of product in product images but will adhere to the specifications outlined in the product description. Particulars such as I/O or graphical ports may vary. Please contact us for more details.