Customer Questions & Answers
- QIs this computer good for 1080p video editing?Asked on August 30, 2021 12:38 pmAnswer Hello Andy, for 1080p this PC should be able to handle that with no problems! -Chris
- QDoes it come ready to use out of the box? Also is there any way I can get it without a keyboard and mouse? If so would it cost less?Asked on August 25, 2021 3:52 pmAnswer Hello Will, yes our computers are ready to go once unboxed. Since the mouse and keyboard are free it will not cost less and we do not offer that regardless. You can give them away as gifts if you like. -Chris
- QWhat details do you have about the motherboard, RAM, and PSU? Brands? Names? Anything else? The specs state an A320M and 500 Watt PSU, but the pictures show a B450M and a 600 watt PSU.Asked on August 19, 2021 6:07 pmAnswer Hello Josh, normally I don't answer these type of questions but I feel like I should at least once since it would be important to know the answer. We are in a parts shortage due to Covid so the brands will vary which is why we do not put a specific brand. You will get an A320M with this model but we can't say which one specifically as that will change depending what we have at the time. Also, the photos are simply stock photos and should not be used to determine what parts the PC comes with. You want to pay attention to the specs themselves. -Chris
- QIs this compatible with uk games and software?Asked on August 15, 2021 6:10 amAnswer Hello Nat, yes it is! -Chris
- QCan I swap out the ram and how big is it?Asked on August 7, 2021 11:37 pmAnswer Hello Alex, yes you can! This model comes with a stick of 8GB RAM. -Chris
- QWhat RAM would I need to add to this to make this 16gb total? Do you sell that?Asked on August 6, 2021 4:06 pmAnswer Hello Josh, unfortunately we do not sell components. Since the brands we use vary, I would wait until you get the PC to see which RAM stick you get so you can buy a matching one. -Chris
Feels great knowing I have something reliable and powerful enough that there's no game I can't run on it. Really great cord management as well!
Sophalina CohenShadow 3.0
The build I had priced & what Skytech had to offer was not far off my budget. Same day shipping and 5 days later I was enjoying the beauty of what this machine has to offer.
Ramon InoaShadow 3.0
Ultimate pc i love it!!! i use it to make music and edit videos, and it does it with ease! highly recommend it!
Daniel QuilesLegacy II
* Frame rates based on 1080p resolution with high graphical settings.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
* Product images used on this page are for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of exact components used at the time of manufacture. Component make and models may vary from depictions of product in product images but will adhere to the specifications outlined in the product description. Particulars such as I/O or graphical ports may vary. Please contact us for more details.