Customer Questions & Answers
- QHow many screens can you run off this buildAsked on August 17, 2021 9:44 pmAnswer Hello Ethan, you should be able to run at least three monitors. -Chris
- QWhat is the biggest AIO radiator that I can install on the front of the caseAsked on August 14, 2021 12:05 amAnswer Hello Jim, the biggest would be 360mm. -Chris
- QDoes this computer have 5 sound ports or the basic 3?Asked on July 23, 2021 9:20 pmAnswer Hello, this model comes with the basic three ports. -Chris
- QIs this pc upgradable to the ryzen 9 5900x or will I need to do a bios update on it to make that work?Asked on July 12, 2021 8:33 amAnswer Hello Jim, this model does require a BIOS update to be able to use the 5900x. -Chris
- QWhat is the max Ram that I can install on this motherboardAsked on July 9, 2021 10:47 amAnswer Hello Jim, this model can handle up to 64GB of RAM. -Chris
- QIs this pc Bluetooth compatible?Asked on July 7, 2021 1:58 pmAnswer Hello Leslie, yes it is! -Chris
Given the challenges with getting computer hardware nowadays skytechs offering was really a no brainer.
Ruslan FridmanMark IX
I am a software designer and Mod Developer…its perfect for what I need, I can run one development session with a separate render session and it’s smooth and responsive.
THE PC is outrageously amazing. I runs smoothly with very very little issues i love it. No need for hardware upgrades with this bigboy.
* Frame rates based on 1080p resolution with high graphical settings.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
* Product images used on this page are for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of exact components used at the time of manufacture. Component make and models may vary from depictions of product in product images but will adhere to the specifications outlined in the product description. Particulars such as I/O or graphical ports may vary. Please contact us for more details.