Customer Questions & Answers
- QDoes the motherboard have a M2 SSD slot for upgrade laterAsked on September 10, 2021 11:37 amAnswer Hello Tristan, yes it does! -Chris
- QDoes the motherboard have a ps/2 portAsked on September 2, 2021 1:11 pmAnswer Hello John, because the motherboard varies of what we have in stock at the time I cannot say with 100% certainty, but it should have one. -Chris
Had this PC for about 3 months and it runs any game over 130 FPS highest settings on 1440p resolution, great build haven’t had any issues so far.
Honestly, this PC is great. Easy to set up, great quality, and great support. I totally recommend this to anyone.
I am a software designer and Mod Developer…its perfect for what I need, I can run one development session with a separate render session and it’s smooth and responsive.
* Frame rates based on 1080p resolution with high graphical settings.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
* Product images used on this page are for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of exact components used at the time of manufacture. Component make and models may vary from depictions of product in product images but will adhere to the specifications outlined in the product description. Particulars such as I/O or graphical ports may vary. Please contact us for more details.