Higher Frames Per Second in More Games
Results shown with high quality graphics settings.
FPS Results Provided by
Customer Questions & Answers
- QIs memory upgradable to 4000 DDR4 MHz and are all 4 slots taken (4 x 16 GB)?Asked on February 1, 2021 5:52 pmAnswer Hello Bill, yes you can! All slots are using a 16GB stick each and we actually don't support manual overclocking. I personally don't see the point of going past 3600MHz. -Chris
- QDoes the case have any bays to install a SATA hard drive or two? (To move the hard drives from my current tower)Asked on January 16, 2021 1:08 pmAnswer Hello Rus, yes it does! You can find more information on the page for this case found here. -Chris
- QIs it possible to get it built for 256 gb ramAsked on January 1, 2021 10:52 pmAnswer Hello Logan, unfortunately we are not offering that at this time but you can easily upgrade to 256gb easy. -Chris
- QHow many ram slots total including the 64gb it comes with?Asked on January 1, 2021 8:57 pmAnswer Hello Logan, this comes with four RAM slots.
- QDoes this come with a mouse and keyboard like the amazon listing does?Asked on December 26, 2020 2:22 pmAnswer Hello Elliott, yes it does! All of our PCs come with a standard Skytech branded RGB mouse/keyboard. -Chris
- QWhich motherboard and PSU come with this?Asked on December 10, 2020 6:40 amAnswer Hello Jose, due to shortages caused by Covid right now I wouldn't be able to say with certainty. -Chris
I am a software designer and Mod Developer…its perfect for what I need, I can run one development session with a separate render session and it’s smooth and responsive.
I can honestly say that this has to be the best purchase I have made when buying a pc. It’s fast, reliable, and an amazing product.
Michael H.Blaze II
All you need to do is take out the stuff in the case and plug and play…the build of the computer, it wasn’t half-assed and made with care. It was cabled beautifully.
Timothy LinArchangel 3.0
* Frame rates based on 1080p resolution with high graphical settings.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
* Product images used on this page are for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of exact components used at the time of manufacture. Component make and models may vary from depictions of product in product images but will adhere to the specifications outlined in the product description. Particulars such as I/O or graphical ports may vary. Please contact us for more details.