Customer Questions & Answers
- QHow easy is it to upgrade the build?Asked on July 3, 2021 3:07 pmAnswer Hello William, pretty easy to upgrade. -Chris
- QIs the motherboard upgradable to the ryzen 9?Asked on July 2, 2021 1:08 pmAnswer Hello Jim, yes it is! -Chris
- QHi I’m looking into buying this pc I was wondering if it is a good streaming pc and if it can hold two monitorsAsked on May 29, 2021 2:11 pmAnswer Hello, yes to both questions! -Chris
- QCan this computer be upgraded to a 3080 rather than 3070 and still handle it?Asked on May 18, 2021 5:57 pmAnswer Hello Ash, yes it can! -Chris
- QDoes this pc come with wifi or will I need my own network?Asked on May 9, 2021 7:53 pmAnswer Hello Malachi, yes it does! -Chris
- QDue to the limited GPU's, I'm planning buying this to hopefully upgrade parts once I receive it (such as a newer psu (750W), as well as a different CPU cooler). Would it be difficult to switch out these parts and keep the case that comes with the pc? Thank you in advanceAsked on May 9, 2021 10:36 amAnswer Hello Ben, if you have never built a computer before, the wiring might be tricky with the power supply swap and I personally can't recommend swapping out the cooler if you're a novice. Of course you're free to upgrade or swap whatever you wish but keep in mind the warranty only covers the parts that came with the computer. -Chris
The build I had priced & what Skytech had to offer was not far off my budget. Same day shipping and 5 days later I was enjoying the beauty of what this machine has to offer.
Ramon InoaShadow 3.0
I bought this through Amazon and I gotta say…it’s a fast starter gaming desktop and I would highly recommend it if you want your first gaming desktop.
Feels great knowing I have something reliable and powerful enough that there's no game I can't run on it. Really great cord management as well!
Sophalina CohenShadow 3.0
* Frame rates based on 1080p resolution with high graphical settings.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
* Product images used on this page are for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of exact components used at the time of manufacture. Component make and models may vary from depictions of product in product images but will adhere to the specifications outlined in the product description. Particulars such as I/O or graphical ports may vary. Please contact us for more details.