Higher Frames Per Second in More Games
Results shown with high quality graphics settings.
FPS Results Provided by
Customer Questions & Answers
- QHi Chris idk if it will be you that answers but you seem nice and patient this would be my first pc switching from console is it possible to play my Microsoft games I paid for on the pc or will that all be lost?Asked on September 26, 2021 4:15 amAnswer Hello, you should be able to access Minecraft if you sign into your Microsoft account. The computers come with a standard RGB mouse/keyboard so no worries there. If you think of anymore questions, feel free to send us an email and ask for me so I can help you out! -Chris
- QCan it fit a gtx 2080 graphics card?Asked on September 24, 2021 8:29 pmAnswer Hello Jim, it'll be a tight squeeze but you should be okay. -Chris
- QCan I connect my ethernet cable at the pc?Asked on August 5, 2021 5:12 amAnswer Hello Cristian, yes you can! -Chris
- QWhat antivirus software comes with it? What would you recommend to get?Asked on June 23, 2021 3:50 pmAnswer Hello Kris, our PCs come with Windows defender which is built into Windows. Honestly, Windows Defender is pretty good on its own but for another free solution, I personally think Malwarebytes free edition is good too. -Chris
- QHow much more ram can you add to this machine?Asked on March 30, 2021 5:58 pmAnswer Hello David, you should be able to go up to 64GB of RAM. -Chris
- QCan I install separate ram other than what came with if I remove what it came with?Asked on March 20, 2021 9:42 pmAnswer Hello Jarrett, yes you can! -Chris
This is one of the best pc I bought in my life
The build I had priced & what Skytech had to offer was not far off my budget. Same day shipping and 5 days later I was enjoying the beauty of what this machine has to offer.
Ramon InoaShadow 3.0
I can honestly say that this has to be the best purchase I have made when buying a pc. It’s fast, reliable, and an amazing product.
Michael H.Blaze II
* Frame rates based on 1080p resolution with high graphical settings.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
* Product images used on this page are for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of exact components used at the time of manufacture. Component make and models may vary from depictions of product in product images but will adhere to the specifications outlined in the product description. Particulars such as I/O or graphical ports may vary. Please contact us for more details.