The best gaming monitor designed for elite gamers and competitive gameplay. Improve your performance with professional level 240Hz refresh rates and 1ms response times for extreme fluidity and 16.7 million stunning colors that present your games in crystal clear quality without screen tearing.
Expansive 27-inch IPS Display
The 27-inch Full HD IPS panel offers vivid images from all angles. With a 178-degree viewing angle you can feel confident that what you see on your screen is the same distortion-free and minimal color shifted image you see even if viewing off-axis.
Ultra-Smooth 240Hz Refresh Rate
Blazing fast 240Hz refresh rate ensures a buttery smooth experience that delivers more frames per second. High refresh rate means lower latency which gives you a competitive edge for fast paced eSports titles, first person shooters and RTS games.
Eliminate Motion Blur
Make motion blur and ghosting virtually non-existent for moving objects in your game. Lightning fast 1ms response time ensures motion looks sharper even during the most chaotic action scenes.
Featuring DisplayPort 2 and dual HDMI ports with support for HDMI 2 for more bandwidth, Skytech's Pro Gaming Display supports a huge array of devices.
Completely adjustable design makes for the best gaming monitor for long sessions. Adjustablility for swivel, height, tilt, pivot and Vesa mount support—the right angle is whatever feels right to you.
Customer Questions & Answers
- QHow do you enable freesync doesn't give the option toAsked on June 11, 2021 8:51 pmAnswer Hello Nathan, you enable that in the Radeon control panel and not on the monitor itself. -Chris
- QHow do I turn the monitor into portrait mode like is shown in the images. Does this require me to loosen some screws or can it be done without. Is there a certain direction I have to turn it?Asked on June 7, 2021 12:30 amAnswer Hello Lee, you should have received the manual with your monitor but the instructions state to adjust the monitor to max tilt angle. Then slowly rotate the monitor clockwise by 90* and then adjust the title angle as you need. You don't want to force it in anyway. -Chris
- QIs this 4K compatible?Asked on May 10, 2021 3:01 pmAnswer Hello Joel, the monitor can support up to 1080p. -Chris
- QDoes this also come with any support for nvidia g-sync?Asked on May 10, 2021 6:09 amAnswer Hello Joel, yes it does! -Chris
- QCan I enable HDR with this monitor on my PS5?Asked on April 22, 2021 9:32 amAnswer Hello Tasar, unfortunately this monitor does not have HDR as a feature. -Chris
- QDoes it have blue light filter?Asked on March 30, 2021 2:05 pmAnswer Hello Timothy, while the monitor does not have that feature, you can easily turn this on through Windows settings. There is an option called "Night Mode" you can enable which will put on a blue light filter and can use that with any monitor actually. -Chris
Feels great knowing I have something reliable and powerful enough that there's no game I can't run on it. Really great cord management as well!
Sophalina CohenShadow 3.0
Had absolutely no trouble setting it up and begin gaming Price is pretty much comparable to buying and assembling all the components yourself.
Shubham AgrawalMark V
Had this PC for about 3 months and it runs any game over 130 FPS highest settings on 1440p resolution, great build haven’t had any issues so far.